Cream Turkey on Mashed Potatoes
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 2 cups cubed turkey breast
- 1 cup fresh mixed vegetables (could use frozen)
- 2 cups hot mashed potatoes
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender.
- Sprinkle with flour, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the milk until blended.
- Bring to a boil, cook, and stir for 2 minutesnor until thickened, and bubbly.
- Add the turkey, and vegetables, cover and simmer until heated through.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>