Cream Trifle for Two
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 5⁄8 cup double cream
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons rum
- 2 sponge cake fingers
- sliced strawberries, raspberries or gooseberry, for decoration
- 1 small lemon, juice of
- Pur cream into a small mixing bowl and mix in warmed golden syrup and rum.
- Slice sponge fingers and place in the bottom of two individual serving bowls.
- Pour cream mixture over and cover with sliced fruit.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over just before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!