- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Cool Whip
- Mix together vanilla instant pudding mix, cool whip and milk. Cover and refrigerate to set.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- In a large pot, bring water and butter to a rolling boil. Stir in flour and salt until the mixture forms a ball. Transfer the dough to a large mixing bowl. Cool in refrigerator.
- Once cooled, beat in the eggs to the dough one at a time, mixing well after each. Add vanilla and sugar. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown. A few minutes before taking them out, poke holes in them to help prevent them from collapsing once removed.
- When the shells are cool, either split and fill them with the pudding mixture, or use a pastry bag to pipe the pudding into the shells.
- As an added extra, drizzle melted chocolate and dust with powdered sugar.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation