Cream of Watercress Soup
A lovely light soup, can be served hot or cold.
- Ready In:
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 small potato, diced
- 25 g butter
- 85 g watercress, rinsed
- 300 ml milk
- 300 ml vegetable stock
- 4 tablespoons double cream (heavy)
- Melt butter and sauté onion until transparent.
- Add potato, watercress, milk and stock.
- Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes
- Blend in a processor.
- Add cream and seasoning. Heat if needed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION