Cream of Walnut and Cauliflower Soup
- Ready In:
- Trim the cauliflower and break into small pieces.
- Combine the cauliflower, onion and chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until cauliflower is soft.
- Add the milk and walnut pieces, then puree in a blender until smooth.
- Add soup back to the pot and season with the salt and pepper to taste. Bring once again to a boil. When serving, sprinkle each serving with paprika and chopped walnuts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!