Cream of Hearts of Palm Soup
This Brazilian soup came from grouprecipes.com.
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can hearts of palm
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- white pepper
- Drain and rinse the palm hearts then place in a food processor and puree.
- Melt butter in a saute pan.
- Add flour and cook over low heat stirring constantly into a blonde roux.
- Slowly add warm chicken stock stirring with a wire whip so it is lump free.
- Blend in the palm hearts.
- Add the milk and cream just before serving.
- Bring to serving temperature but do not allow to boil.
- Add a little pepper to accent the taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION