Cream of Cheat Mushroom Soup
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 5mins
1 4 quart crock
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms, with 12 perfect slices reserved (to garnish, fresh, from the grocery store)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 8 ounces any good swiss cheese or 8 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine chicken broth and the package of mushrooms (remember to reserve those 12 perfect slices for the garnish) in a blender. Zoop them up.
- Add the can of Cream of Chicken soup to the blender. Zoop it all up.
- Spray the inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with Pam.
- Add the contents of the blender to the crock-pot.
- Add the cans of Cream of Mushroom soup to the crock-pot. Stir. Add the heavy cream, shredded cheese, and ground black pepper. Stir again.
- Cook on LOW for 4 to 5 hours.
- Ladle into bowls. Sprinkle with parsley and float several mushroom slices on top as a garnish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook...will try to make just about anything and am always sharing my recipes with friends. I figured this would be a great way to keep track of all of them as well as get great new ideas. I travel the world for work and try to pick up recipes from every trip I go on!