- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- On a lightly floured surface, roll paster to 1/8th inch 10x15 inch rectangle.
- Cut into 1x15 inch strips.
- Take a strip of dough and squeeze around the tip of a cream horn mold to form a seal. Wrap the strip around the mold overlapping consecutive turns slightly. Seal the end at the large end of mold.
- Place sealed edge down on a silpat covered sheet. Repeat with remaining strips.
- Refrigerate molds on baking sheet about 30 minutes to allow dough to relax.
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Brush pastry with egg.
- Bake until golden, about 15 minutes.
- Set pastries on cooling rack and slip out of molds. Cool.
- Fill with sweetened whipped cream and fresh berries.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!