Cream Corn and Oysters
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Butter casserole dish, layer in cracker crumbs, 1 cup corn, dot with.
- oysters, and dot with butter, repeat layers.
- Sprinkle top with salt, pepper, and paprika. Dot with butter. Take.
- reserved oyster liquid and strain into 2 cup container, add enough milk to make 2 cups and pour over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for about 1 hour until top of casserole is brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!