Cream Cheese Manicotti
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I came up with this recipe because I didn't like riocotta cheese. I find it easiest to stuff the shells with my hands.
- Ready In:
- 10 -12 manicotti, cooked and drained
- 1 lb ground sausage, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- Boil Manicotti noodles according to direction on box.
- Cook sausage and drain fat.
- Combine sausage, cream cheese and mozzerella cheese, saving about 1/2 cup of mozzerella cheese to top dish.
- Stuff sausage mixture into noodles and place in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over noodles.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION