Cream Cheese Grapes With Nuts
Watch the delightful surprised look on your guests faces when they bite into one of these. They are so refreshing with the cold grape, cheese and nuts MMMMmm. A reviewer suggested finely chopped ginger added in and I think that sounds wonderful.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 lb seedless grapes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped toasted nuts (pecan or walnut work well)
- Beat together until smooth the cream cheese and mayo.
- Add grapes and gently stir to coat them.
- Put the nuts on a sheet of wax paper and roll each coated grape in the nuts.
- Place grapes on a cookie sheet and chill for at least an hour.
- When ready to serve arrange grapes on the serving platter in the shape of a bunch of a grape cluster and decorate with a couple of green leaves or silk leaves.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Everyone really liked this appetizer served at our Christmas Eve party. I used more than the 1 1/2 cups of nuts, though. The dieters in the family were thinking they will make this with reduced fat cream cheese and mayo for a lower fat treat. I did as another reviewer stated and added brown sugar to the blend, for added sweetness. They are best straight from the fridge- yum!Reply