Cream Cheese Frosting
photo by mommyluvs2cook
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Blend together cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, butter and vanilla.
- Beat with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 15 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Weston, I cook for fun. I just officially joined this site, but I've been making recipes from hier for over a year. I am originally from a town called Bremen.