Cream Cheese Cookie Cups
This is so simple to make and a big hit in my family. I like to top them with a sliced strawberry. Easy to make and easy to eat. Bet you can't eat just one. My kids love the cookie crust.
- Ready In:
- 12 pieces refrigerated sugar-free chocolate chip cookie dough (squares-pull apart)
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place one piece of dough into the bottom of 12 ungreased muffin cups. Bake at 325° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, reshape the puffed cookie cups (to make cups).
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- BAKE for an additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION