Cream Cheese Chicken Casserole
Makes the most yummy sauce to serve over mashed potatoes, rice or noodles. Put it all together and bake at dinner time.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 4 lbs chicken thighs, skinned
- 1 ounce Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- salt and black pepper
- Sprinkle chicken with dry salad dressing mix.
- Melt butter in skillet and brown chicken.
- Remove chicken to a casserole dish.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet and cook slightly.
- Add cream soup, cream cheese, chicken broth and salt and pepper to taste to make sauce.
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to an hour or until done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION