Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
A very moist & decadent white bundt cake made with cream cheese. I use buttercream frosting from Recipe #299827 to decorate or you can just use a glaze or dust with powdered sugar if you like. Presents well for Holidays, Brunches, Bridal showers, etc.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 6 eggs (separated)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (Philadelphia Brand)
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- cooking spray (Bakers Joy)
- Spray Bundt pan (10") with Bakers Joy cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar. Add the egg yolks one at a time so they are mixed well. Add the vanilla, baking powder and then the flour alternating with the cheese until all combined.
- Separately, beat the egg whites until they are stiff & slowly add to the above mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Remove from pan after 10 minutes.
- Frost (when completely cool) with Buttercream frosting from Recipe #299827.