Crazy Choco Papad (Poppadum)
photo by Mia in Germany
- Ready In:
- 1 pappadams, roasted (or fried roasted is better coz fried papad is realllly fattening!)
For the chocolate sauce
- 1 teaspoon coffee
- 2 -3 tablespoons cocoa powder or 2 -3 tablespoons drinking chocolate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- 1 -2 grated chocolate, biscuit or 1 -2 any chocolate cookies
- Mix all the ingredients for the sauce together.
- Dont make the batter too thin,it should be thick but smooth.
- Mix the sauce continuosly.
- You can chill the sauce if you want to.
- But make sure its nice and thick.
- Fry/Roast the papad.
- Dip the papad in the sauce.
- bite into it!
- Isn't this yum or what!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is remarkably good! I fried four small papads with 1 teaspoon coconut oil and made the sauce with coconut milk, coffee, cocoa powder, brown rice syrup, grated dark chocolate and 1/8 teaspoon arrowroot powder instead of one cookie. Very nice snack, the savory papads match so well with the dark chocolate sauce. Thanks for posting, I'll sure make this again. Made for POOL PARTY TAG GAME.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have been visiting this site from a very LONG time and have truly enjoyed going through recipes, recently i tried a few of them too!I am a 17 year old girl from India and previously I had NO interest in cooking, i used to run away each time some one called me into the kitchen!My mom still drags me in the kitchen, so that i learn to cook..but now i enjoy surfing for recipes and have tried out a few easy ones..though i still create a mess once or twice!Hopefully my mom & grandmom's deepest wishes[that i learn how to cook] will soon be fulfilled.......lol