Cranberry Sweet Potato Muffins
- Ready In:
- Line muffin pan cups with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and all spice.
- In a small bowl, combine egg, milk, sweet potatoes and butter.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups half full.
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon-Sugar.
- Bake at 375 for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!