Cranberry Sauce With Apricots, Raisins and Orange
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 cups cranberries, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular
- 1 tablespoon Splenda granular
- 3⁄4 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 2 3⁄4 teaspoons orange zest, grated
- 1 orange, peeled and coarsely chopped
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, mix the orange juice, water, cranberries, apricots, raisins, and orange zest.
- Bring to a boil, and cook 10 minutes, or until cranberries have burst.
- Add Splenda (1/2 cup plus 1 Tablespoon) and fold in chopped orange segments.
- Remove from heat, and chill at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Serve cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
If the comments say My kids loved it! then I will probably think it's bland or otherwise yucky... so I don't make recipes that have a lot of My kids loved it! comments.