- Ready In:
- 48 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 32 ounces ginger ale
- 1 cup sugar
- Mix together the cranberry juice, orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, and sugar, stirring until concentrates and sugar are dissolved well.
- Add the 32 ounces of ginger ale and enough water to make 1 gallon of punch.
- Stir gently.
- Garnish with fresh cranberries and orange slices, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at email@example.com