photo by vegparadise
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 large firm pear, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3 inches cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a 3-quart saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Let cool completely and refrigerate 8-12 hours to thicken.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a recipe junkie and collect way too many cookbooks. But when it's time to actually make something, I quickly turn to the internet... I started avoiding meat more than 20 years ago for environmental reasons. (It takes so many resources and the pollution risks of confinement operations are huge.) I've been vegan for years now and can report that the health benefits are also real. I really don't understand why people insist on eating meat