Cranberry, Orange and Prosecco
photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- 2 cups/ 500 ml cranberries
- 1 cup/ 250 ml sugar
- 2 oranges
- 1 (750 ml) bottle prosecco
- In a saucepan, cook the cranberries with the sugar until they render some juice, about 5 minutes. Let cool to room temperature.
- On a work surface, use a knife to cut the peel from the oranges. Cut between the membranes and divide into sections (supremes).
- When ready to serve, pour a spoonful of the cranberry mixture in a glass with a few orange supremes. Top with prosecco.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!