1. Combine the first 5 ingredients (unsweetened applesauce thru vegetable oil) and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the cranberries.
3. Add the applesauce mixture to the granola mixture until combined. Then stir in the cranberries.
4. Drop cookies onto a baking sheet with a tablespoon.
5. Bake at 375° F for 6-8 minutes or slightly firm and lightly browned around the edges. Let cookies cool on the baking sheet for a couple minutes for easier removal. Remove and cool completely. Then enjoy!
6. Store cooled cookies in a sealed container in the refrigerator.