Cranberry Glazed Ham
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 (5 lb) ham, boneless & fully cooked
- In a small bowl combine the cranberry sauce, syrup, vinegar, and mustard. Set aside 1 cup of mixture for sauce.
- Line a shallow roasting pan with foil. Place ham on a rack in prepared pan. Cover and bake at 325 for 1 hour. Baste with some of the remaining cranberry mixture; bake 35-45 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140; basting with additional mixture every 10 minutes. Heat reserved sauce; serve with ham.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Made and Reviewed for Shelby Jo's Week 11 Football Pool Win 2008: WOW...this was outstanding. I made and served it for Thanksgiving supper and everyone LOVED it. The combination of the cider vinegar, syrup and cranberry sauce really brought out the flavors of the ham and added to the moistness of it as well. THANKS FOR A NEW FAVORITE!!!