Cranberry Deer Balls
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
my Christmas table would not be the same without these succulent balls. I make them often in the winter after my dad and uncle get their bow hunting in. If you can't get vension they are equally good with ground Elk or ground beef
- Ready In:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nu salt salt substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground venison
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 1 (16 ounce) can cranberry sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- in a mixing ball combine the first eight ingridients. add meat and mix well.
- Shape into 1 inch balls.
- bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes
- remove from the oven and drain on paper towels.
- In a large saucepan combine the last four ingriedients cook stirring frequently
- add the meatballs and heat through.
- Stick a tooth pick in each ball and place them on a platter.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I love this!!! I made 5 batches of it. One with italian sausage, the other 4 with country sausage added. It was delectable! I highly recommend this. Flavor is great. The meatballs stay together. Its my top Deer meat receipie now and a holiday tradition started this year! Thank you for sharing this wonderful, mouthwatering, ultimate recipie!!! *****5 star!Reply