- Ready In:
1 gelatin mold
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 tablespoon knox gelatin
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (17 ounce) can bing cherries
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Mix Jell-O and gelatin thoroughly. Dissolve with boiling water. Set aside 1/2 cup of this mixture. Mix cranberry sauce into Jell-O. Drain cherries and add juice to the Jell-O. Chill until partially set. Stir in halved cherries, apples and nuts. Mix sour cream and reserved lemon Jell-O. Pour into mold alternating cranberry mixture and sour cream. Start and end with the cranberry mixture. Swirl gently with spatula. Chill.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!