This makes a very colorful and tasty side dish.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons light margarine or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange rind
- Place carrots and water in a microwave container.
- Cover and cook on high until just tender; drain and set aside.
- In the same container, melt the cranberry sauce and margarine on 80% power.
- Add the seasonings.
- Pour sauce over carrots and mix well.
- Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
It was my turn to make Christmas dinner last year. I picked this dish as one of my veggie dishes and to begin with the whole entire family was hesitant to take any but they all did. It was the only thing left on the plates after dinner. Unfortunately it was not a hit with my family. It was easy and inventive though