Cranberry and Brie Bites
Need a last-minute app? Look no further.
- Ready In:
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 lb brie cheese, cut into 18 pieces
- 1⁄2 cup prepared cranberry sauce
- 18 fresh small fresh thyme sprigs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Place pastry on a clean work surface and cut into 36 squares. Brush all squares with egg wash, then place one square on top of the other to make 18 stacks, each with 2 squares of pastry.
- Place on prepared sheet, about 2 inches apart, and bake until puffed and golden, about 13-15 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and top each puffed square with a piece of brie cheese. Return to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 3-5 minutes.
- Place on a serving platter and top each with a small spoonful of cranberry sauce and a small sprig of thyme for garnish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 6 more