Cranberries Grand Marnier
- Ready In:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (1 lb) bag fresh cranberries
- 2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons Grand Marnier (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine 2 cups sugar and water in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes.
- Add washed cranberries. Boil 10 minutes or until almost jelled. Remove from heat.
- Fold in Grand Marnier, orange zest and lemon juice. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar. Fold sugar into mixture.
- Chill or freeze until ready to use.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live on an island off Sarasota, FL. and moved here from Illinois. I have always loved the beach and I think that possibly we have the best beach in the world. It's alwasy in the top ten beaches. I love to cook most any food type. I find it relaxing and rewarding. Last year I wrote a cookbook with most of my family's and my favorite recipes. It is sold in speciality stores and the local Borders Books. I am divorced and have two grown sons that live in the area. They are my heart and soul. But as yet, they are not married, but I am looking forward to someday being a grandma. I have been a realtor for the last 20 years and since moving to this area I became a property manager.