MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Whole berry cranberry sauce with a sweet addition. The "basic" recipe came from ocean spray but my grandmother jazzed it up with orange juice and raspberries. I've used Splenda instead of sugar and it's worked out well.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup sugar or 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 (12 ounce) package cranberries
- 6 ounces frozen raspberries
- Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil; add cranberries,
- Return to boil. Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes, stirring
- Add raspberries, stir gently to combine.
- Cover and cool completely at room temperature.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION