- Ready In:
- 336hrs 15mins
- Coarsely chop the cranberries with half the sugar in a food processor and transfer to a large airtight jar.
- Coarsely chop the raspberries with the rest of the sugar and add to the jar; pour in the vodka, seal & shake.
- Refrigerate for 2 weeks, shaking often.
- Strain through a double thickness of dampened cheesecloth into a large measuring cup, squeezing & twisting to extract the juice.
- Pour into decorative bottles & seal.
- Store in a cool, dark place for up to a year - if it lasts that long!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
In the words of Tracy Byrd, "I'm from the country & I like it that way"!! On May 1, 2008 my husband and I started a new adventure. We'll be living in a 37 foot RV while our new home is under construction. Its out in the country on a dead end dirt road with lots of trees. For the next 4 months or so, most meals will be cooked on the BBQ and life will be full of challenges! We love spending quality time with our friends & family - especially the grandkids!! The photo is 4 generations - my 84 year old mother, myself, my daughter & my youngest granddaughter - taken at the end of 2006. I've participated in many contests & events here on Zaar but this is the first banner that I've posted. My thanks to Dreamgoddess for hosting the contest & SusieD for the banner design! <img src="http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f249/Dreamgoddess555/Narrow1-1.jpg">