Craisin Chicken Salad
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 -4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup crushed pineapple (reserve a few tablespoons of the juice)
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 4 celery ribs, finely chopped
- sourdough bread, for serving
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, and seasonings until well-blended. Add chicken and mix.
- Stir in crushed pineapple, cranberries, onion, and celery. Add desired amount of pineapple juice for flavor and consistency.
- Spread on bread of your choice to make a sandwich.
Join The Conversation
Jess this is fantastic! I used left over turkey breast that had been seasoned with poultry seasoning and garlic. I love that it is really creamy, and the cream cheese adds another layer of flavor that you don't get with just mayo. I also added 1/2 cup of apple that needed to be eaten, used low-fat cream cheese and low-fat mayo. Just great! Thanks Jess, this recipe is going in my keepers file! :) Made for 1.2.3 Wonders