MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 scallions, finely chop white part only
- 1⁄2 cup sweet sherry
- 3 tablespoons chopped pimiento
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- salt and pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fresh lump crabmeat
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F Butter 6 2-cup ramekins.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat, add mushrooms, bell pepper, and scallions. Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes. Add the sherry and simmer until reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Add the pimentos and half and half, season with salt and pepper, and bring to an almost full boil. Add the crabmeat, reduce heat to low, and stir until well blended.
- Scrape into ramekins and sprinkle cheese over tops. Bake until lightly browned, about 15-20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION