Crabmeat Bacon Rolls
photo by teresas
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery leaves, chopped
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) canned crabmeat, drained and picked over
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half
- In medium bowl mix tomato juice and egg, add bread crumbs, seasoning, parsley and celery leaves, then crab meat.
- Mix thoroughly and roll into finger lengths.
- Wrap each roll with 1/2 strip of bacon and fasten with toothpick.
- Place on broiler pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Broil, turning frequently to brown evenly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>? Hi! My name is Teresa.? My husband and I like to take RV trips but it seems lately we just us it for vintage motorcross races. I enjoy hiking, snowshoeing, have done some rock climbing but age is creeping up on my poor old bones. Anything to do with the outdoors I enjoy, so why do I live in rainy Washington state? We have 2 wonderful children, both grown. My son lives in LA and my daughter and her husband recently moved back in the area with their little boy...our grandson... who just turned?5 years old. We have a granddaughter who lives close by...she just turned 23 this year. She's a sweetheart.? Life is good when you have a son and a?daughter and they?gift?you with a granddaughter and grandson. :)??</p>