Crab Shrimp Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat, washed and drained
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can shrimp, washed and drained (or 1/2 lb fresh)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- Mix thoroughly and place in casserole dish.
- Top with bread crumbs and bake at 350°F.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Louisiana and am the office manager for a plant nursery. Love to cook. My favorite cookbook is New Southern Living by Nathalie Dupree. If I had a month off I would finish testing all of my new recipes. I have been testing quite a few of the new ones I have found on Recipezaar. There are a lot of great cooks here.