Crab Open Grilled Sandwich
photo by Julie Bs Hive
- Ready In:
- Toast bread.
- In a medium fry pan melt butter, saute green onions for 30 seconds. Add parsley and crab meat.
- Blend cornflour with milk and wine, pour into pan stirring continuously until boiling and thickened, add pepper and salt.
- Spread a sixth of the mixture over each slice of toasted bread.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, place under grill or broiler until cheese has melted and lightly browned.
- Cut each slice into three fingers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made this as lunch for DM and myself. Spread crab mixture between 3 slices of bread though (feeling greedy), though I forgot to put the parsley in but it tasted delicious and used all milk as no white wine available. I could see this being very versatile and using tuna, salmon or finely diced chicken in place of crabmeat. Thank you Jewelies for keeper in the lunch cookbook. Made for Make My Recipe game.