Crab Mashed Potato (Coarsely)
- Ready In:
- 1 starchy baking potato
- 1⁄4 cup imitation crabmeat (surimi) or 1/4 cup regular cooked crabmeat
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon green pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fat free cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon whole grain mustard or 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Bake potato in microwave until tender. Let it sit for a minute or two.
- Put the potato in a bowl and break it with a fork until it is coarsely mashed. Add all of the other ingredients and mix together or mash together. Put in the microwave for about 1 to 2 more minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
i love cooking healthy. i have a major problem with ibs and the thing that triggers it is large amounts of fat so i can only have chicken breast, and fish except for bass, mackerel, or salmon. i love working out and horse back riding and i am always looking for "fat free" recipes. i love too cook as well.