Crab Dip (Surimi)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Really good dip for rackers and veggies. Uses "Fake" crab (Surimi), so its much cheaper than traditional crab dips, but REALLY good!
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces surimi
- 2 scallions, white and green part
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 -2 tablespoon barbecue sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Using a food processor, chop scallions till finely chopped.
- Add Surimi and pulse till finely chopped.
- Make sure you don't pulse too much or you'll lose all the texture.
- Remove to a bowl and blend in remaining ingredients.
- Start with the lower amount of sour cream,Worcestershire sauce and BBQ Sauce.
- Chill to blend flavors.
- Serve with crackers or veggies.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION