Crab Ceviche Appetizer
photo by Drebaby
- Ready In:
- In a large bowl blend crab meat without breaking it up too much.
- Add juice of 2 limes, onion, tomatoes, chopped cucumber and Serrano peppers.
- Add salt.
- Combine the ketchup, clamato and the juice of the third lime.
- Add more salt if necessary.
- Serve with Mexican corn chip or crackers.
- I serve in a margarita glass with a wedge of lime on top.
- Note: You can use V8 juice instead of Clamato if you want.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!