i got this recipe years ago from the hostess. easy to make, great to pass around
- Ready In:
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crab or (6 ounce) cans clams
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- salt and pepper
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half
- drain and flake meat.
- combine remaining ingredients except bacon, mix well.
- shape into walnut size balls.
- wrap each w/bacon, secure w/toothpicks.
- broil at medium til bacon is crisp, 10 minutes, turn and repeat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Maybe it was the type of canned crab that I used...maybe it was the white wine...these just weren't as good as some crab appetizers that I have had. They were a little tart (from the lemon juice? from the wine?). While they do get 5 stars for ease, and 5 stars because the ingedients are readily available, the flavor wasn't outstanding for me. Thanks, but I think I will try another recipe next time.1Reply