Crab and Goat Cheese Crostini
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
150 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches makes 10-12
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fresh crab
- 1⁄3 cup diced roasted sweet peppers
- 24 slices French baguettes
- chopped fresh chives
- In food processor, combine goat cheese, garlic, rosemary, chives and pepper. Stir in crab and peppers.
- Arrange baguette slices on baking sheet. Bake at 400 for 5 minutes, until lightly toasted.
- Spread crab over bread slices and return to oven for 5 minutes, until heated through and cheese is melted. Top with chives.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION