Cowboy Chicken Fried Steaks
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie margarine
- 1 teaspoon reduced-calorie margarine
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chili, seaoning
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 4 (4 ounce) lean tenderized minute steaks or (4 ounce) cube steaks
- 1 1⁄2 cups carnation evaporated skim milk (12oz can)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large skillet sprayed w/ butter flavored cooking spray, melt margarine.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow dish, combine 3 Tablespoons flour and chili seaoning. Pour skim milk into another shallow dish. Coat steaks first in skim milk, then in flour mixture. Evenly arrange coated steaks in skillet. Brown for 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Remove steaks and keep warm.
- In a covered jar, Combine evaporated skim milk, water and remaining 3 tablespoons flour. Shake well to blend. Pour milk mixture into same skillet steaks were cooked inches Stir in parsley flakes and black pepper. Cook over medium.
- heat until gravy thickens, stirring often. For each serving, place 1 steak on a plate and spoon about 1/2 cup gravy over top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION