Cow Udder Eclairs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From Weird & Different Recipes. Note: You ALSO NEED 1 container of Nair.
- Ready In:
- 12 fresh lean cow udders
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 small smelt, filleted
- Soak the cow udders in Nair to remove the hair. Repeat several times if necessary until all hair is removed. Rinse in warm water.
- Place a stick of butter into a warm frying pan. Wait until all of the butter has melted, then add the cow udders. Fry them for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Chop the artichoke hearts and smelt on a cutting board into fine pieces.
- In a large bowl, add the whipping cream, brown sugar and the chopped artichokes, and smelt.
- With a mixer on low, whip until creamy with a consistency like vanilla pudding.
- Remove the udders from the pan and make a long slice down the side of each udder.
- Spread the pudding mixture into each slit. Serve warm or cold and have an "Udderly Wonderful" snack.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION