Cous-Cous Salad With Blue Cheese
- Ready In:
- Prepare cous-cous according to package directions.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar, lemon zest and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Pour prepared cous-cous into a large bowl and fluff with a fork. Add craisins, blue cheese, scallions and pecans. Stir well until completely combined.
- Add dressing and mix until salad is completely coated with dressing.
- Add 2 pinches of salt, or more, to taste.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Can be stored, covered with plastic, in the fridge.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!