Courgette / Zucchini Pasta With Chili, Garlic & Parmesan
photo by Izy Hossack
- Ready In:
- In a large pan of salted water, put the pasta on to boil.
- Grate the courgettes/zucchini, chop or mince the garlic, finely chop the chilli and grate the parmesan.
- Melt the teaspoon of butter in a large frying pan and add the garlic.
- Cook for a couple of minutes and then add the chilli and courgette/zucchini.
- Leave to cook for 10-15mins stirring occasionally. NB. You want to cook everything but not really brown any of it off.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the parmesan.
- When the pasta is cooked to your liking, drain well and stir through a tablespoon of olive oil if desired.
- Plate up the pasta and serve with the courgette/zucchini mixture on top.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Aloha! I'm 29 years old and from the UK. My other half calls me his 1950's housewife because I just love to bake, preserve and cook in general! After studying catering at college I decided commercial cookery wasn't for me but I still like nothing more than discovering new dishes, throwing dinner parties and so on! I work on the recruitment side of a quantity surveying consultancy about 25 miles north of London. I love my job. It's hard work but fast paced, challenging and my work day just flies by. With regards to how I rate recipes, I try and keep it fair and to the system. I do my best to give no lower than 3 stars but will do on occasion if I made something as directed and it still ended up in the bin. I've never given 1 star but on occasion I'll leave no stars if I suspect something went horribly wrong. Most recipes get rated at 3/4 stars because 5 stars is reserved for spectacular recipes that become frequent users and a family favourite. Everyone has their own rating systems and that doesn't offend me. Rate my recipes as you see fit - I know what I like and what I don't and I'm here to fill my recipe book (filling anyone elses is merely an advantage), not to win a popularity competition or become chef of the year.