Country-Style Breakfast Sausage
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- Mix meat and seasonings together.
- Shape into 12 patties.
- Spray skillet with non-stick spray.
- Brown patties on each side.
- Add a few tablespoons water to pan, cover to reserve moisture, and cook till done.
- NOTE: Use this recipe in place of pork sausage for a healthier sausage stuffing for your turkey.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I have been on a 4-yr mission to satisfy my craving for US-style savory pork sausage to use for biscuits & gravy, etc. While grd pork is found here, savory pork sausage is not. Using grd pork only, this recipe got me closer than any other & I feel I am a 2nd try away from being where I want to be. The spice mix is true to my goal & I will try an added combo of salt, Tobasco, cilantro or garlic to take the final step. You have my gratitude & 4* for getting me closer to my goal than I thot I would ever be. Kudos to you from me & my DH! :-)