Country Spare Ribs With Depression Sauce
photo by r11rjf
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 lbs pork, boneless or
- 3 lbs pork bones, in
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard or 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix all ingredients except pork.
- Par boil ribs for 20 minutes in large pot.
- Drain and place in hotel pan or baking dish.
- cover ribs with sauce, bake covered for 30 min Uncover and bake for 30 min at 350 degrees.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!