Country Pound Cake from "Today in Mississippi."
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, with juice
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg (grated preferable)
- Mix vegetable oil,sugar, and eggs. Add pineapple, banana, and pecans.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add to sugar mixture. Add cinnamon, vanilla, ans cherries.
- Grate nutmeg over mixture.
- Pour into a tube pan and bake at 525 to 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note