Country Potato Soup
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- Combine potatoes,carrots,onions,water,bo(· cubes, and salt in a large sauce pan.
- Cover and cook for about 20 mins or till potatoes are tender not mushy.
- Add 1 c milk,heat.
- Mix sour cream,flour,chives, and remaining of milk in a medium bowl.
- Stir mixture into soup base gradually.
- Cook over low heat stirring constantly until thickened.
- You can add ham,bacon,or alittle velveeta cheese for extra flavor.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!