Country Ham Rolls With Orange Mustard
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
2011 Christmas with Southern Living
- Ready In:
- 1 (11 ounce) package parker house-style frozen yeast rolls, thawed (Sister Schubert's)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package thin sliced country ham
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Brush tops of rolls with melted butter; heat rolls according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, brown country ham slices in a large skillet over med-high heat 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Remove from heat, reserving drippings in skillet.
- Cut ham into serving-size pieces and keep warm.
- Combine marmalade, mustard, and brown sugar in skillet; cook 1-2 minutes or until melted and smooth; remove from heat.
- Split rolls, and spread evenly with orange mustard mixture.
- Stuff rolls with ham; serve warm or at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION