Cottage Cheese Mango Strawberry Salad With Flaxseed
Cottage Cheese Mango Strawberry Salad with Flaxseed is a super healthy, tasty lunch idea loaded with vitamins and antioxidants! Try this for lunch today!
- Ready In:
- Place 1/2 cup cottage cheese in a bowl/glass.
- Sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons flaxseed.
- Add 1/4 cup sliced strawberries.
- Top with 1/4 of the diced mango.
- (Here is an easy way to dice mango: cut the mango in half with a sharp knife, about 1/4 inch off center to miss the flat seed in the middle. With a sharp paring knife, cut parallel slices being careful not to cut through the skin. Turn and cut parallel slices to make cubes. Turn the mango inside out and gently cut out the cubes.).
- Repeat layers with cottage cheese, flaxseed, strawberries and mango. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation